POWERED BY BTCPAY
BTCpay: what is it?
BTCPay Server is a free and open source server for merchants wanting to accept Bitcoin for their business.
The payment server does not need to know your private keys, so your money can’t be stolen.
Funds paid by the users arrive directly in your wallet.
A user-friendly Bitcoin checkout page for your customers.
Manage, generate reports, and search for your invoices easily
You can use my BTCPay server, if you want.
Here you find the server: btcpay.davidcoen.it
You can use it with your own website and to generate Bitcoin onchain invoice.
Lightning is not yet available for you, but it will be soon at your disposal.
So you can get it for free, but if you are not a tech savvy and prefer a ready-to-use solution, you can select one of the paid options below.
You will have my help as a personal Bitcoin consultant and I will give you the payment processor solution you prefer.
Single time payment
No bureaucratic stuff
- YOU GET:
- - 1 easy to use digital POS for your shop (1 link, 1 shop)
- - Linked to your own wallet (you own the private keys!)
- - POS linked to a subdomain (you need to own a domain address), for example pos.davidcoen.it
- - Ready for Bitcoin onchain transactions
Simple POS + website plugin€149.00
- YOU GET:
- Same as Simple POS +
- - 1 Key for the Wordpress (or Prestashop, or Shopify) plugin
- YOU GET:
- Same as Simple POS + website plugin
- - Back office for accounting purposes
- - Advanced control over the BTCpay instance
You can purchase in the links above and then send a mail to email@example.com with your order ID so we can start the work on your POS!
A Bitcoin (onchain) payment to a BTCpay POS.
As you can see (you can skip to 0.40) funds are marked as pending in Edge Wallet when the payment is sent on the background screen.
Please note that the slow time is due to me paying the invoice with a 3rd device, not to the system.
Xpub from Edge Wallet Bitcoin wallet linked to the BTCpay server app. Funds are directly received on the user’s wallet inside Edge.